From FM 99.1 KBUU … the Thursday Headlines
Written by 991KBU on November 5, 2020
From F-M 99.1 … KBUU News … the Thursday Headlines:
- = Santa Anas blowing this morning … 83 degrees at sunrise at Leo Carrillo.
- = Updated election results don’t change anything in Malibu …
- = … but there is a possible change on the Santa Monica School Board.
- = A new city council member-elect charges the city with delaying traffic on purpose on election day … voter intimidation.
- = L A Voters defund the sheriff … another slap at Alex Villanueva.
- = Malibu may try to sidestep a lawsuit over a private beach sign.
- = And a Malibu High graduate wins a huge research grant to study ocean critters … encountered at Zuma Beach.
Malibu’s Only Local Daily News … from Radio Malibu …. F-M 99 point 1 K B U U. Good morning … I’m Hans Laetz reporting.