KBUU News Headlines – Tuesday
Written by 991KBU on March 24, 2020
- = Gavin Newsom backtracks on his recommendations for Californians to head to the beaches.
- = State parks supposedly will close its beach parking lots in Malibu today.
- = Another student at S M C comes down with the virus … three weeks ago.
- = Malibu Seafood closes its doors … the owner does not want to be part of a problem.
- = Free grab and go breakfasts and lunches are now available to all Malibu school kids.
Malibu’s Only Local Daily News … from Radio Malibu …. F-M 99 point 1 K B U U. Good morning … I’m Hans Laetz reporting.